A.T. Wrist Support Brace w/ Removable Splint (Left or Right)
The A.T. Wrist Support Brace w/ Removable Splint provides the wrist support needed following injury or recovery. The brace is made with a blend of soft cotton, elastic and Naugahyde that provide gentle compression to the wrist. At the same time, a contoured palmer splint provides immobilizing support and protection. A Velcro closure secures the wrist splint at the back of the hand and wrist for a comfortable and secure fit. The support cuts low across the palm to allow full range of the fingers and hands while helping to reduce irritation and pressure points. The wrist support brace is recommended for carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist sprains, arthritis, post-casting, post-operative, protection during activity and wrist instability.
- A.T. Wrist Support Brace is designed to be comfortable and immobilizing at the same time, providing the support and protection needed following wrist injury or recovery
- Made from a blend of cotton (comfort), elastic (compression) and Naugahyde (good grip) - low cut, comfortable, lightweight ergonomic shape allows free hand movement for all your activities
- Contoured removable metal splint cradles the wrist and hand at the recommended 30° angle
- Velcro closure secures the wrist splint at the back of the hand and wrist for a comfortable and secure fit
- For correct size measure around the wrist just above the hand