FlexaMed Adjustable Trigger Finger & Thumb Splint
- Trigger Finger Splint is used to treat stenosing tenosynovitis (aka trigger finger) to avoid painful surgery
- Use on your index, middle, ring or pinky finger, or thumb
- Wear the trigger finger brace during the day to keep your finger straight; wear at night to prevent your finger from bending, clenching, catching, or locking up.
- Prevents painful stiffness, clicking and popping of your finger joint in the morning.
- Easy to wear - just slip on to any finger. Adjust to your comfort level and size with the Velcro closure
Share this Product
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.