FlexaMed Adjustable Trigger Finger & Thumb Splint
About the product
- Trigger Finger Splint is used to treat stenosing tenosynovitis (aka trigger finger) to avoid painful surgery
- Use on your index, middle, ring or pinky finger, or thumb
- Wear the trigger finger brace during the day to keep your finger straight; wear at night to prevent your finger from bending, clenching, catching, or locking up.
- Prevents painful stiffness, clicking and popping of your finger joint in the morning.
- Easy to wear - just slip on to any finger. Adjust to your comfort level and size with the Velcro closure