Uriel Adjustable Infant & Child Umbilical Navel Hernia Belt | Pediatric Hernia Truss | Baby Hernia Belt | Soft compression for babiesOP13B-S
This hernia belt for babies is designed to provide relief to infants suffering from an umbilical hernia. A soft foam pad adds cushion and provides a non-elastic zone that helps to direct compression on the hernia. It's estimated that as many as 20% of newborns may have umbilical hernias, near the belly button. With this particular type of hernia, part of the intestine, usually right near the belly button, is able to extrude out past the stomach muscles. In newborns and young children, you may notice a rounded bump poking out from the stomach, especially when babies use their stomach muscles for stretching, crying or having a bowel movement.
- Uriel Infant and Child Umbilical Navel Hernia Belt provides significant relief from abdominal pain associated with an umbilical hernia
- A soft ball shaped knob in the center is anatomically shaped to fit the region of an umbilical hernia
- The belt fabric is soft, stretchable and adjustable
- Velcro fastener for easy on and off.
- Measure around abdomen (belly) for a proper fit as belt is intended to provide compression.