Meditex Advanced Active Thumb Support
Meditex Active Thumb Support allows minimal movement of the thumb. This splint can be used as a resting splint after injury or surgery. Local compression and support is achieved around thumb area. Quality Neoprene Material covered with Lycra fabric on both sides and breathable air mesh elastic for comfortable all-day wear. Fits either left or right hand.
- Provides comfortable protection and firm support for weak, aching or sore thumbs requiring stabilization/immobilization
- Quality Neoprene Material covered with Lycra fabric on both sides and breathable air mesh elastic for comfortable all-day wear.
- Thumb splint allows unrestricted movement of your fingers so that you retain maximum function of your hands and fingers
- Velcro closure secures the wrist splint for easy on/off and secure fit
- One size (S-XL) - adjustable - fits either left or right hand
Share this Product
More from this collection
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.