Meditex Back & Shoulder Brace
Meditex Shoulder Brace improves posture while allowing freedom of body movement. The brace has lightweight strap that holds the shoulder area in the correct position to help promote the healing process after a clavicle (collarbone) fracture or acromio-clavicular separation, among other indication. It can also be used to help correct bad posture. By tightening the Velcro in front it supports the shoulders by pulling them back and up. As the shoulders move back the chest comes forward and the back and spine become straighter. Suitable to be worn directly on the skin due to special non-skin irritating material. Hook and loop fasteners for easy and adjustable application.
- Meditex Shoulder Brace improves posture while allowing freedom of body movement
- Helps prevent poor posture and slumping
- Suitable to be worn directly on the skin due to special non-skin irritating material
- Used as psychological and physiological support for proper posturing as an adult or during adolescence
- Measure around chest for sizing