Meditex Medical Grade Silicone Diabetic Arch Supports (Pair)
Meditex Medical Grade 100% Silicone Diabetic Arch Supports are made of 100% silicone with softened blue colored shock absorbing zones. These zones protect the sensitive, non-cushioned parts of the heel, longitudinal arch and metatarsal bones, relieving pressure and pain, and preventing the formation of blisters and calluses. Recommended for ball of foot pain, heel spurs, metatarsal pain and plantar fasciitis.
- Meditex Medical Grade 100% Silicone Diabetic Arch Supports are made of 100% silicone with softened blue colored shock absorbing zones
- Silicone insoles protect the sensitive, non-cushioned parts of the heel, longitudinal arch and metatarsal bones, relieving pressure and preventing arch, ball of foot, heel, metatarsal and plantar fasciitis pain
- Especially recommended for diabetics to avoid blisters, calluses and other foot wounds
- Raised metatarsal dome pad helps reduce stress on the ball-of-the-foot during full weight-bearing
- Made of biomedical grade silicone which resists to bacterial growth
Share this Product
More from this collection
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.