NV-X Sport Graduated Compression Arm Sleeves (15-20 mmHg)NV45S-SA
NV-X Sport Compression Arm Sleeves are used by professional athletes worldwide to improve performance and speed up recovery after physical activity. Medical grade compression fibers (15-20 mmHg) help in the elimination of toxins, distribution of blood flow, metabolism of lactic acid and prevention of cramps and muscular pain. Improve aerobic and anaerobic performance. Helps to prevent cramps and muscular pain after physical activity. Fiber content: 45% nylon, 45% microfiber, 10% spandex.
- NV-X Sport Arm Sleeves are used by professional soccer, football, basketball, baseball, running, tennis and golf athletes worldwide to improve performance and speed up recovery after physical activity - 2 sleeves per pack
- Exercise with less effort, increased speed, decreased recovery time, reduced fatigue and optimized performance
- Increase absorption of nutrients and oxygenation using the graduated compression mechanism offered by NV-X Sport arm sleeves
- Prevent cramps and muscular pain after physical activity - Reduce consumption of oxygen, increasing strength up to 5%
- Moisture-wicking fabric helps keep you cool, dry and ready for all-day action. Moisture wicking fabric pulls moisture from your skin, dries quickly and helps regulates skin temperature.