Hernia Gear Suspensory Scrotal Support with Leg Straps | For Enlarged Scrotum, Hydrocele, Prostate and Vasectomy Relief
Hernia Gear Suspensory Scrotal Support with leg straps is designed to relieve pain in your scrotal/testicle area. The suspensory jock supports and protects your scrotum/testicles from external contact and being crushed between your legs. Recommended following hernia surgery, scrotal testicle surgery, vasectomy, hydrocele and for large and enlarged testicles.
Sizing: The waist band is the same across all sizes. The pocket increases in size.
- Made with a solid white waistband and a soft, comfortable knit cotton/rayon breathable mesh support pouch with room to stretch
- The suspensory scrotal support has a generous elasticized hole in front that fits most men
- The waistband is adjustable for your specific level of support - one size fits all
- Your scrotum/testicles will be comfortably secured and protected
- Inconspicuous under clothing and machine washable