Hernia Gear Suspensory Scrotal Support with Leg Straps | For Enlarged Scrotum, Hydrocele, Prostate and Vasectomy Relief4105-S
Hernia Gear Suspensory Scrotal Support with leg straps is designed to relieve pain in your scrotal/testicle area. The suspensory jock supports and protects your scrotum/testicles from external contact and being crushed between your legs. Recommended following hernia surgery, scrotal testicle surgery, vasectomy, hydrocele and for large and enlarged testicles.
- Made with a solid white waistband and a soft, comfortable knit cotton/rayon breathable mesh support pouch with room to stretch
- The suspensory scrotal support has a generous elasticized hole in front that fits most men
- The waistband is adjustable for your specific level of support - one size fits all
- Your scrotum/testicles will be comfortably secured and protected
- Inconspicuous under clothing and machine washable
- Please note the waist size is the same and adjustable across all sizes - only the pocket increases in size.
- For comparison purposes we suggest pocket sizing based on the following individual testicle size:
- Small - ping pong ball
- Medium - golf ball
- Large - pool ball
- XL - tennis ball