Tonus Elast Knee-High Medical Compression Stockings - Closed Toe - Unisex - 18-21 mmHg Class IElast0401-H2-SBK
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Tonus Elast Knee-High Medical Compression Stockings - Closed Toe - 18-21 mmHg Grade Class I
- Recommended for the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency, varicose veins, heavy foot syndrome, leg swelling and edema
- Anti-embolism compression stockings increase blood flow and prevent swelling, especially during long flights, sitting or standing for long periods of time. Tonus Elast compression socks are also useful during pregnancy and postpartum to minimize swelling in ankles feet and calves.
- Trouser sock style with flat seams for maximum comfort under shoes
- The heel area is fortified to extend the durability of the product
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX
- Made of tested and certified European medical compression materials
- Graduated Compression Degree: Class I (18-21 mmHg)
- Polyamide - 70%, lycra - 30%
- For sizing please refer to size chart in photo. The stocking are sold in two lengths (heights).
- Generally, if you are 5'6" or shorter we suggest Height 1 and 5'7" or taller Height 2.
- Height 1 - 62.2-66.9 inch (158-170 cm)
- Height 2 - 66.9-71.7 inch (170-182 cm)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh