Tonus Elast Knee-High Medical Compression Stockings - Closed Toe - Unisex - 23-32 mmHg Class IIElast0401-H1-CLII-SBG
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Tonus Elast Knee-High Medical Compression Stockings - Closed Toe - 23-32 mmHg Grade Class II
- Recommended for the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency, varicose veins, heavy foot syndrome, leg swelling and edema
- Anti-embolism compression stockings increase blood flow and prevent swelling, especially during long flights, sitting or standing for long periods of time.
- Tonus Elast compression socks are also useful during pregnancy and postpartum to minimize swelling in ankles feet and calves.
- Trouser sock style with flat seams for maximum comfort under shoes
- The heel area is fortified to extend the durability of the product
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX
- Made of tested and certified European medical compression materials - RAL Standards
- Graduated Compression Degree: Class II (23-32 mmHg)
- Polyamide - 70%, lycra - 30%
- For sizing please refer to size chart in photo. The stocking are sold in two lengths (heights).
- Generally, if you are 5'6" or shorter we suggest Height 1 and 5'7" or taller Height 2.
- Height 1 - 62.2-66.9 inch (158-170 cm)
- Height 2 - 66.9-71.7 inch (170-182 cm)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh