URIEL Compression Ankle Sleeve | Injection Silicone Compression Taping SleeveSC35L-S
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Uriel Injected Silicone Compression taping sleeve provides targeted compression support for the ankle, relieving pain related to ankle joint strains and injuries.
- Relieves tired joint and muscles from swelling during sports or everyday activity.
- Aids in high sports performance and training and help prevent re-injury.
- Enhances proprioception, improves circulation and reduces vibration on surrounding muscle tissue.
- Ideal protection for high sports performance and training.
SIZE & MEASUREMENTS:
- Measure circumference around hand
- Small - 17-22 cm (6.7-8.7 in)
- Medium - 21-25 cm (8.3-9.8 in)
- Large - 24-29 cm (9.4-11.4 in)
- XL - 27-32 cm (10.6-12.6 in)
• All-day comfort bottom layer
• Discreet fit under clothing
• Perfect fit and neat look
• Easy to wear and adjust
• Triple Compression design with 3D cutting technology
• Breathable fabric with elastic mesh for wicking/sweat management
• Sun protection UPF 50+
• 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex | Taping: 100% Silicone
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh