FlexaMed Metatarsal Sleeves (Left and Right Foot - Pair) | Flexible Gel Pad Protects Ball of FootB3750-S
FlexaMed Metatarsal Sleeves for relief from Morton's neuroma, blisters, calluses, bunions, metatarsalgia, sesamoiditis and other forefoot (ball-of-foot) problems. An extra-soft and breathable gel pad absorbs pressure, shock and friction to cushion and protect your foot, and prevent common foot problems. Flexible, durable cotton/Lycra blend won't slip off.
Thin design fits into dress or casual shoes.
- The soft cotton/Lycra sleeves stretch to conform to your feet, providing a comfortable fit
- An extra-soft gel pad enhances cushioning to ease pain
- The sleeves provide relief from Morton's neuroma, metatarsalgia, calluses, sesamoiditis and other forefoot (ball-of-foot) problem
- Eliminates the need for cumbersome, uncomfortable and disposable adhesive pads. Sold as a pair.
- Small (women's 5.0-8.0 - Medium width),
- Medium (men's 6.5-9.0 - Medium width | women's 8.0-10.0 - medium width)
- Large (men's 9.0-11.0 - Medium/Wide width)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh