URIEL Thumb and Wrist Compression Sleeve with Silicone Pad | CMC or MCP Sprains
- URIEL CMC or MCP Thumb and Wrist Compression Sleeve with Silicone Pad is ultra-thin, lightweight, breathable and form-fitting.
- Helps with wrist pain due to strain, sprain, tendinitis and arthritis.
- Indicated for carpometacarpal (CMC) or metacarpophalangeal (MCP) thumb sprains and thumb injuries.
- Applies the ideal compression to the wrist and thumb to help relieve pain and promote recovery.
- Designed to retain body heat and help improve and stimulate blood circulation.
- Open finger design will not restrict movement and functionality.
- Material composition - 83% Nylon, 17% Spandex, Inner Pad 100% Silicone
- Use on left or right hand
- For proper sizing measure around wrist - Small 5.5-6.5 in, Medium 6.5-7.5 in, Large 7.5-8.5 in, XL 8.5-9.5
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh